Originally introduced in 1942, the Corsair is a World War II American fighter aircraft. Retro 51 immortalizes the airplane in pen form with the "Corsair" design Tornado rollerball pen. The metal Tornado pen body is acid-etched and printed with graphics to recreate the aesthetics of the fighter.
Retro 1951 Tornado Vintage Metalsmith Corsair Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited.
- Finish: Acid-etched metal with color printing.
- Trim: Polished black-plated trims
- Knurled twist-top
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Checkered pattern printed on the top disc
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching graphic tube packaging.