In traditional Turkish art, geometrical patterns often represent heavenly bodies and celestial order. For the "Celestial" special edition fountain pen, skilled artisans at Kilk Writing Instruments crafted these intricate patterns on casted 925k sterling silver. On the cap finial top, the "Charkifelek" pattern is also known as the "Wheel of Fortune." The 12-cornered pattern on the silver band (dodecagon) refers to the complex order of the astronomic zodiac.
Kilk turns a solid bar of flecked blue and purple marbled acrylic resin into the proud shape of the Celestial pen. The aged, matte sterling silver metal appointments are made of a special alloy and hardened for durability. The #6 size stainless steel nib (from Bock, Germany) is fine-tuned to ensure a quality writing experience. The pen includes an international, threaded ink converter and may also accept international ink cartridges (sold separately).
Staring up into the night sky and observing the cosmos, the blue marbled acrylic of the Celestial fountain pen inspires awe with its depth and color.
Each Kilk writing instrument is packaged in a gift box with a magnetic flap and foam cut-out interior. Use the included polishing cloth to clean the sterling silver band.
Kilk Celestial Blue Marbled Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2022 Special Edition (not numbered)
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Trim: 925k aged sterling silver
- Nib: Stainless Steel, #6 size made by Bock
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge or converter (converter included)
- Cap: Unscrews with one and one-quarter turns
- Pen Length Closed: 5.47 in. / 139mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.08 in. / 129mm
- Pen Length Posted: Posting not Recommended
- Diameter at Section: 0.42 in. - 0.48 in. / 10.7 – 12.3 mm
- Max Diameter (Barrel): 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Total Weight: 1.19 oz. / 34g
- Gift Boxed with polishing cloth
- Made in Turkey
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee