The Geometric Pen and Pencil set are decorated with elegant designs inspired by Islamic architectural elements. Each writing instrument has a brass barrel with gold and navy blue or crimson red print on top revealing layers of these intricate designs, each with a gloss varnish.
Both The MET Rollerball and Pencil sets are packaged in a commemorative tube complete with extra lead, erasers, and a foldout print with more information on each design, artwork, and artist. Although they are not limited editions, the top rings are engraved with The Met logo and a serial number. The Met logo is also imprinted on a matching metal top disc.
Retro 51 Tornado Metropolitan Geometric Rollerball and Pencil Set Specifications
- Edition: Open numbered edition. Each piece is numbered but not limited to a particular number of total pieces in this edition.
- Finish: Matte clear coat with printed geometric details
- Trim: Gold plated
- Knurled twist-top with the edition number engraved on the top ring
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint
- Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Twist-Top 1.15 mm Pencil with White Eraser
- Metropolitan Logo printed on the top disc
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Matching graphic tube packaging.