An authentic, 1950's vintage pen model makes its reintroduction in 2019. Aurora resurrects the Duo Cart from its historical archives to bring back the classic look of the hooded nib and metal cap. The fountain pen utilizes Aurora's proprietary converter (for bottled ink) and ink cartridges to fill the pen. The hooded, medium point, stainless steel nib is made in Aurora's Torino factory and writes with a smooth, elegant flow. To top it all off, the caps are intricately engraved with a pinstripe pattern and polished to a mirror-like finish.
Aurora Duo Cart Fountain Pen Specifications
- Finish: Light Blue Resin, Chrome Cap
- Trim: Polished Chrome
- Nib: Stainless steel, medium point
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge/Converter (Included, Aurora proprietary)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.23 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.65 in. / 118mm
- Pen Length, Open (cap posted): 5.51 in. / 140mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.44 in. / 11.2mm
- Pen Grip Diameter: 0.40 in. / 10.2mm
- Pen Weight: 0.9 oz. / 25.5g
- Packaged in a deluxe, vintage-inspired Aurora gift box with a small bottle of ink.