Feel the writing! SCRIBO (Scrittura Bolognese) expresses their pen-making philosophy all in one beautifully hand-crafted fountain pen. The FEEL collection is not only the brand’s first fountain pen design, but it is also a column on which the future of the company will be built on. The body of the FEEL is turned by hand from a solid bar of acrylic resin and shaped into the style of a Doric column. A gentle, curving taper further enhances the profile of this faceted pen design. Removing the cap reveals a long, faceted section and, the real protagonist of this writing instrument, the nib.
The historic OMAS nib is the key component of the SCRIBO writing instrument. Using the same tooling and manufacturing methods once employed by the OMAS pen company, the FEEL is fitted with a 14kt gold "Feel the Flex" nib and ebonite feeder. The design enhances the always ready, generous, soft and precise writing experience.
Each FEEL piston-fill fountain pen is accompanied by a genuine leather and cotton handmade soft pouch to accommodate two writing instruments. A side pocket includes a cloth to keep your pens looking their best. SCRIBO provides a 3-year guarantee from the date of purchase on the quality craftsmanship of each pen.
SCRIBO Feel Viola Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Limited Edition - 219 handcrafted pieces worldwide (not numbered).
- Finish: Hand-Turned Acrylic Resin
- Faceted with a dodecagonal shape
- Trim: Platinum
- Nib: Flexible 14kt Gold with ebonite feed
- Length Closed: 149.2 mm / 5.875 inches
- Length Open: 133.5 mm / 5.255 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 17 mm / 0.67 inches
- Weight: 1.29oz / 36.50g
- Cap does not post on back-end
- Filling System: Internal Piston Mechanism (bottled ink only) holds 1.42ml of ink
- Gift boxed with a double pen pouch