Feel the inviting warmth of the festive Pelikan Classic 200 Gold Marbled 2019 special edition. Pelikan complements a high-quality gold resin with creamy white resin, trimmed in 24kt gold appointments. Following the look of the Souveran 400 White Tortoise and the Souveran 600 Turquoise and Violet White, the Classic 200 Gold Marbled captures elegance at a more affordable price point than the premium Souveran line.
The Classic 205 fountain pen has a size and weight that is adaptable for a man or woman's hand. The light-weight resin and secure cap posting make this pen comfortable to write with for long sessions. The gold-plated, stainless steel nib has a sublime smoothness with a wet flow. Generally, the nib sizes tend to run a bit broader than Eastern and Western nib styles. The nibs and feeds can be easily screwed in and out to be swapped.
Pelikan Classic 200 Special Edition Gold Marbled Fountain Pen Specifications
- Special edition available for a limited time. Introduced in 2019.
- Finish: Gold-marbled resin barrel with white resin
- Trim: Polished 24kt gold-plated appointments.
- Nib: Gold-plated stainless steel
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.00 in. / 126mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.80 in. / 121mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 5.90 in. / 149mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.5 in. / 12mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.4 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.5 oz. / 14g
- Packaged in a Pelikan gift box