Inspired by the ravishing beauty of the "star ruby" gemstone, Pelikan introduces the 2019 Special Edition Classic 205 Star Ruby fountain pen. Crafted from translucent burgundy-pink resin, this eye-catching demonstrator has a special crystal effect, which makes each pen glisten and sparkle in the light. Polished silver trim appointments adorn each pen. The signature beak clip completes the iconic look of this classic writing instrument.
The Classic 205 fountain pen has a size and weight that is adaptable for a man or woman's hand. The light-weight resin and secure cap posting make this pen comfortable to write with for long sessions. The stainless steel nib has a sublime smoothness with a wet flow. Generally, the nib sizes tend to run a bit broader than Eastern and Western nib styles. The nibs and feeds can be easily screwed in and out to be swapped.
Pelikan Classic 205 Special Edition Star Ruby Fountain Pen Specifications
- Special edition available for a limited time. Introduced in 2019 in conjunction with the matching Pelikan Edelstein Ink of the Year Star Ruby
- Finish: Crystal-effect burgundy-pink resin
- Trim: Polished silver appointments.
- Nib: Stainless steel
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.00 in. / 126mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.80 in. / 121mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 5.90 in. / 149mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.5 in. / 12mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.4 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.5 oz. / 14g
- Packaged in a Pelikan gift box