Inspired by the gemstone Moonstone, this series gives the mystic aura of the moonstone an outline and transforms the fascinating sparkle into a writing instrument. The magic grey color reminds of moonlight rays and is sparkling as soon as the writing instrument comes in touch with the daylight. A special material combination realizes this unique effect and creates more than one shade of grey.
The Classic 205 fountain pen has a size and weight that is adaptable for a man or woman's hand. The light-weight resin and secure cap posting make this pen comfortable to write with for long sessions. The stainless steel nib has a sublime smoothness with a wet flow. Generally, the nib sizes tend to run a bit broader than Eastern and Western nib styles. The nibs and feeds can be easily screwed in and out to be swapped.
Pelikan Classic 205 Special Edition Moonstone Fountain Pen Specifications
- Special edition available for a limited time. Introduced in 2020 in conjunction with the matching Pelikan Edelstein Ink of the Year Moonstone (#300827 sold separately)
- Finish: Crystal-effect grey resin
- Trim: Polished silver appointments.
- Nib: Stainless steel
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.00 in. / 126mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.80 in. / 121mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 5.90 in. / 149mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.5 in. / 12mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.4 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.5 oz. / 14g
- Packaged in a Pelikan gift box