The Narwhal Key West fountain pen brings the "beach vibes" wherever you are. The shimmering, radiant translucent resin barrel sparkles like the spray of ocean waves. The tapered, classic cigar shaped profile has a balanced, comfortable feel in-hand. A tension-fixed clip and Greek key-fret style cap band complete the elegant design.
The Key West is Narwhal's first cartridge/converter mechanism fountain pen. The pen includes a converter to start and is compatible with international ink cartridges or converters. The #6 size stainless steel nib is manufactured in-house in fine, medium, broad, or stub nib options.
Each pen is packaged in a Narwhal-branded, reusable leather pen pouch and gift boxed with a 1-year warranty.
Narwhal Key West "Las Coloradas" Purple Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2021 Special Edition, limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide
- Pen Material: Translucent, sparkling resin
- Trims and Clip: Rose Gold-plated
- Nib: Rose gold-finished, No. 6 stainless steel, manufactured in-house by Narwhal
- Filling System: Cartridge/Converter (International Compatible, Lamy LZ28 compatible, converter included)
- Pen length, closed: 5.62 in. / 143mm
- Pen length, open (cap off): 4.96 in. / 126mm
- Pen length, open (cap posted): 6.53 in. / 166mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.49 in. / 12.5 mm
- Pen diameter, grip section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 10.5mm
- Pen weight (without ink): 0.9 oz. / 25.5g
- 1-year warranty.