A throwback to the art deco style of the 1930's, Leonardo Officina Italiana introduces a handcrafted pen made of Japanese ebonite engraved with a geometric guilloche pattern. To complement this vintage-inspired style, Leonardo decorates the cap band with a three-dimensional pantograph.
This traditional piston-fill fountain pen holds 1.5ml of ink to keep the 14kt gold nib and handmade black ebonite feed flowing with every written word.
Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero Grande Art Deco 2021 Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2021 Limited Edition
- Pen Body Material: Japanese ebonite with guilloche engraving
- Trim: Gold
- Pen Length Closed: 5.9 in. / 150mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.24 in. / 133mm
- Pen Length Posted: 6.73 in. / 171mm
- Cap Length: 2.67 in. / 67.7mm
- Max Diameter (Pen): 0.66 in. / 16.7 mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz. / 34g
- Nib: 14kt Gold
- Feed: Custom Japanese ebonite feed.
- Filling Mechanism: Traditional Piston-Filling Mechanism, 1.5ml capacity
- Gift Boxed with a complimentary 40ml bottle of ink and piston removal tool.
- Limited to 100 numbered pens worldwide
- Made in Italy
- Includes a full lifetime mechanical warranty