Earth, water, fire - the classical elements that ancient cultures used to describe forces of nature. The latest Conklin Duraflex limited edition represents the dynamic beauty of each element. Semi-translucent resin cap and barrel are fashioned in three different color patterns with matching trims.
"Earth" incorporates rich brown flecked with black and matched with black metal trims. "Water" has a refreshing mix of brilliant blue and leafy green, paired with warm, rose gold accents. "Fire" has a blazing inferno of ember red and carbon black with polished chrome trims.
Unscrew the cap of the Duraflex Element fountain pen to reveal a new and improved Conklin #6 nib unit made by Jowo. The standard stainless steel nib sizes are available in extra-fine, fine, medium, broad or 1.1mm stub. The Omniflex 2.0 nib choice provides a degree of line variation when slight finger pressure is applied to the tines.
Each pen is engraved on the barrel with the collection name and the edition number. The Duraflex Elements is limited to 1898 pieces per color. Fill the pen with your choice of international-size ink cartridges or with bottled ink using the included converter. The pen is packaged in a matching commemorative box sleeve with the corresponding serial number of the pen.
Conklin Duraflex Fountain Pen - Elements Fire Limited Edition Specifications
- Finish: Semi-transparent resin with polished chrome trims
- Nib: Stainless Steel nib, #6 Jowo. Semi-flexible Omniflex option also available.
- Filling mechanism: International cartridge (2 included) or converter for bottled ink (also included)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.51 in. / 140mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap off): 4.98 in. / 126.5mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap posted): 7.00 in. / 178mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter, Maximum: 0.47 in. / 12mm
- Pen Grip Diameter: 0.35 in. - 0.39 in. / 9mm - 10mm
- Pen Weight: 0.8 oz. / 22.7g
- Numbered, limited edition of 1898 pieces worldwide.