Harriet Tubman is one of America’s most iconic figures, inspiring generations. In the face of unrelenting danger, Harriet Tubman courageously risked her own life, traveling countless miles on the Underground Railroad to help other slaves find freedom and "never lost a passenger." This Tornado fountain pays homage to Harriet Tubman. The design reproduces the pattern from a headscarf in one of her most well-known photos. The stainless barrel has a lightly textured base coat with pattern printed on top and is finished with antique silver trim and her portrait on the finial. Each pen is packaged in a commemorative tube. May all who write with this pen be moved by Tubman's daring, courage and generosity.
Retro 51 Tornado Vintage Metalsmith Fountain Pen in Harriet Tubman Specifications
- Stainless barrel has a lightly textured base coat
- Antique silver accents, clip
- Portrait of Harriet Tubman on the top disc
- Nib: #6 size stainless steel nib made by Jowo (Germany).
- Filling System: International Cartridge or Converter (Both included)
- Pen Length Closed, Capped: 5.38 in. / 136.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.96 in. / 125.9mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.2 in. / 157.6mm
- Pen Diameter Body: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Pen Diameter Grip Section: 0.36 in. / 9.1mm
- Total Weight: 1.1oz / 31.18g
- Matching Tube Packaging