Go for the ultimate "retro" writing experience with the Retro 1951 Torando fountain pen. Styled in the tapered design and metal accents as the popular Tornado rollerball, the fountain pen mode allows the writer to have an intimate and personalized experience with their writing.
Find a point size that best suits your handwriting style. In 2019, Retro 51 upgraded their nib units to Jowo #6 size stainless steel and have a more comfortable, contoured section to hold. Choose between using international size ink cartridges or fill with any bottled fountain pen ink using the included converter.
The body and cap of the Tornado fountain pen has a metal base, which gives it a weighted feel in hand. The knurled metal finial decoration and punched clip design takes on the style of the Tornado collection.
Retro 1951 P-51 Mustang Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body and Cap Finish: Acid etched with printed graphics over metal base
- Trims: Antique Silver
- Nib: Jowo #6 size stainless steel nib
- Filling System: International Cartridge or Converter (Included)
- Pen Length Capped: 5.38 in. / 136.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.96 in. / 125.9mm
- Pen Length with Cap Posted: 6.2 in. / 157.6mm
- Diameter Body: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Diameter Grip Section: 0.36 in. / 9.1mm
- Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
- Packaged in a Graphic Tube that doubles as a single pen stand.