The Platinum 3776 Century Bourgogne with Rhodium Trim Fountain Pen has been inspired by the Bourgogne wines. An ideal contemporary Fountain Pen with sleek design provides comfortable writing balance and smooth flow that adds speed and accuracy in your assignments. The innovative cap contains a unique "Slip & Seal" mechanism that prevents ink from drying out in the pen. The Gold nibs prevent dripping and blobbing. Features a Soft tip that glides smoothly to ease long working hours. Also an Ideal weight balance to enhance comfort.
Platinum #3776 Century Fountain Pen in Bourgogne Specifications
- Regular edition of the Platinum 3776 Century line - released 2020
- Translucent burgundy resin body and cap material.
- Rich, 3-dimensional engraving on the cap ring.
- Each pen is boxed with a an ink cartridge, instruction card, user manual, and warranty certification.
- Fountain Pen Size: 139.5 mm (full length) × 15.4mm (max. diameter), average weight 20.5g
- Rhodium-Plated Trims and Clip
- Nib is 14kt gold
- Fills using cartridge or converter (sold separately)