Inspired by the Château de Chenonceau in Loire, France, also known as the “castle of six ladies,” the elegant Chenonceau White #3776 Century fountain pen is gracefully designed with a soft ivory color matched with gold appointments. The Platinum #3776 Century is well known as writing instrument of exceptional value as an everyday writer. The ink is kept fresh with Platinum’s patented Slip and Seal Mechanism. This white and gold design is befitting a pen that can write as elegantly as it looks.
Platinum #3776 Century Chenonceau White Details:
- Regular edition of the Platinum 3776 Century line - released 2018
- Opaque, ivory white resin body and cap material.
- Rich, 3-dimensional engraving on the cap ring.
- Each pen is boxed with an ink cartridge, instruction card, user manual, and warranty certification.
- Fountain Pen Size:139.5 mm (full length) × 15.4mm (max. diameter), average weight 20.5g
- Gold-Plated Trims and Clip
- Nib is 14kt gold
- Fills using cartridge or converter (sold separately)