Platinum (Japan) focuses on clarity with the 2018 edition of the Fuji Five Lakes series. A new level of transparency has been achieved through the meticulous craftsmanship that the manufacturer is known for. Oshino is named after the clear waters that spring from the underground water of Mount Fuji.
At the top of the cap, a motif represents the silhouette of of Mount Fuji. The crystal clear barrel and cap are matched with rhodium finished clip, rings, and cap band. The cap ring is delicately etched to create a three-dimensional effect. The “Slip & Seal Mechanism” cap prevents ink from drying out in the pen with a complete airtightness. The 14kt gold, rhodium-finished nib performs superbly for an exceptional writing experience.
Platinum #3776 Century Oshino Fountain Pen Details :
- First 3,000 pieces include a blotter card with a serial number. After those have sold, it will be a regular edition model without a serial number included.
- Clear resin demonstrator body and cap.
- Rich, 3-dimensional engraving on the rhodium-finished cap ring.
- A Specially-produced Mount is installed at the top of the cap, representing Mt. Fuji.
- Each pen is presented in Platinum gift box with a converter, ink cartridge, instruction card, user manual, warranty.
- Size:139.5 mm (full length) × 15.4mm (max. diameter), average weight 21g
- Rhodium-plated Trims and Clip
- Nib is a 14kt gold with rhodium finish
- Fills using cartridge or converter (included)