When it comes to starting out in the world of fountain pens, there are few brands like Pelikan that have the pedigree and reputation for reliability to ensure a consistent writing experience from their least expensive pens to their prized limited editions. The Pelikano Up is a step up from the traditional starter pen. Made in Germany and crafted from anodized aluminum and plastic, this fountain pen is fitted with a stainless steel medium nib that has a slight stubby characteristic to the point, which means the downstrokes flow thicker than the horizontal lines. This adds a slight bit of line variation to your handwriting.
Exclusive to Goldspot Pens, this set contains all you would need to get started using a fountain pen for school, work, or for fun. The set includes a Pelikano UP fountain pen in medium point with the compatible Pelikan converter, plus, five (5) 2ml ink samples of Pelikan's premium Edelstein bottled ink (colors vary). Fill up and get writing!
Pelikan Pelikano Up Fountain Pen Gift Set Specifications:
- Body and Cap Material: anodized aluminum and plastic
- Fitted with a stainless steel nib in medium point
- Contoured grip section.
- Includes Pelikan Converter (International Style)
Pen Length (Closed) : 5.25 in. / 133mm
Pen Length (Open, Cap Removed): 4.93 in. / 125.4mm
- Cap does not post on the back end of the pen
- Barrel Diameter: 0.5625 in. / 14.29mm
- Weight: 0.5oz / 14g
- Gift boxed in a Goldspot Gift box with 5 - 2ml Pelikan Edelstein Ink Samples