Revisit the golden age of writing with the Pelikan 2021 Special Edition Golden Beryl. This demonstrator-style fountain pen has a translucent appearance that offers a glimpse into the inner workings of this German-made pen. To match the Pelikan Edelstein Ink of the Year Golden Beryl, this Classic M200 fountain pen has gilded metal trims and flecks of gold sparkle suspended throughout the satin, translucent resin body.
The Classic 205 fountain pen has a size and weight that is adaptable for a man or woman's hand. The light-weight resin and secure cap posting make this pen comfortable to write with for long sessions. The stainless steel nib has a sublime smoothness with a wet flow. Generally, the nib sizes tend to run a bit broader than Eastern and Western nib styles. The nibs and feeds can be easily screwed in and out to be swapped.
Pelikan Classic 200 Special Edition Golden Beryl Fountain Pen and Ink Set Specifications
- Special edition available for a limited time. Introduced in 2021 in conjunction with the matching Pelikan Edelstein Ink of the Year Golden Beryl (#301626 included in this set.)
- Finish: Frosted translucent acrylic, clear barrel with gold shimmer particles
- Trim: Polished gold-plated appointments.
- Nib: Stainless steel, gold-plated
- Filling Mechanism: Piston-filling (bottled ink only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.00 in. / 126mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 4.80 in. / 121mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 5.90 in. / 149mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.5 in. / 12mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.4 in. / 9mm
- Pen Weight: 0.5 oz. / 14g
- Packaged in a deluxe commemorative Pelikan gift box