Kaweco's success story began in 1883 at a small store near the University of Heidelberg, Germany. Since then, Kaweco has had an inseparable connection to students around the world. Even today, Kaweco's goal is to provide reliable and stylish writing instruments to the youthful learner. The Kaweco Student is a prime example of high-minded pen design for higher learning. The nostalgic design of the Student in 70's Soul, 60's Swing, and 50's Rock pair high grade resin with polished, gold-plated metal trims and concave grip section
Kaweco Student 50's Rock Rollerball Pen Details
- Edition: Regular edition, 2020 release.
- Pen Material: Resin with gold-plated brass section and trims.
- Filling System: International-style G2-type rollerball refill cartridge
- Pen Length Closed, Capped: 5.10 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.67 in. / 118.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.2 in. / 160mm
- Pen Diameter Grip Section (thinnest) : 0.34 in. / 8.8mm
- Total Weight: 0.9oz / 26g
- Packaged in a Kaweco box.