Kaweco's success story began in 1883 at a small store near the University of Heidelberg, Germany. Since then, Kaweco has had an inseparable connection to students around the world. Even today, Kaweco's goal is to provide reliable and stylish writing instruments to the youthful learner. The Kaweco Student is a prime example of high-minded pen design for higher learning.
The nostalgic design of the Student in 70's Soul, 60's Swing, and 50's Rock pair high grade resin with polished, gold-plated metal trims and concave grip section.
Kaweco Student 60's Swing Fountain Pen Details
- Edition: Regular edition, 2020 release.
- Pen Material: Resin with gold-plated brass section and trims.
- Kaweco gold-plated medallion on the top finial.
- Nib: #5 size stainless steel nib.
- Filling System: International Cartridge (included) or Converter (Kaweco standard converter - Part# 10001230 sold separately)
- Pen Length Closed, Capped: 5.10 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.67 in. / 118.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Cap Posted): 6.2 in. / 160mm
- Pen Diameter Body: 0.5 in. / 12.2mm
- Pen Diameter Grip Section (thinnest) : 0.34 in. / 8.8mm
- Total Weight: 0.9oz / 26g
- Packaged in a Kaweco box.