Subtle sophistication with a clean contemporary design and crafted quality. Refined details frame a creatively practical slim shape. The refreshed Hemisphere line gives the style polish and elegance that fits in an anytime anywhere situation.
The Waterman Hemisphere Essential is updated to include a thicker center band with the Waterman logo finely engraved upon polished metal trim. The fountain pen is fitted with a stainless steel nib available in fine or medium point sizes. It fills via Waterman ink cartridge or converter.
Rollerball Pen Features:
- Striking clean design and noble materials come together with a new focus on streamlined simplicity to redefine elegance.
- Comfortable and brilliantly designed, the pen is unmistakable in its writing experience.
- Tone-on-tone silk printing decorates lustrous black lacquer, to balance the polished radiance of smooth palladium-plated trim.
- Skillfully made in France, every Waterman pen echoes the genius of founder Lewis Edson Waterman, inventor of the first reliable fountain pen in 1883.
- The barrel and cap are made of brass and lacquered with inside a plastic liner