The TWSBI (commonly pronounced "twiz-bee") Diamond 580 is the 21st Century interpretation of a classic writing instrument. While most of our modern communication devices lack transparency and customization, the TWSBI Diamond 580 excels with a transparent resin construction that can be disassembled using the included wrench.
The Diamond 580 represents the fusion of a traditional fountain pen with a modern industrial design. The result is an eye-catching writing instrument that is simultaneously appreciative of the past and relevant in the present. The modern writer can appreciate the stainless steel nib's smooth writing quality, the high volume ink capacity, and the ability to take good care of their pen.
The Diamond 580ALR nib, cap metal accents, inner mechanism, and end cap metal accents are now all RoseGold plated.
The internal piston-filling mechanism holds about 2ml of ink and can be completely taken apart for thorough cleaning. Instructions and silicone grease are also included to aid in the maintenance of the pen.TWSBI Diamond 580 Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Standard
- Pen Material: Transparent Resin and RoseGold color metal
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Internal Piston-Fill Mechanism (Bottled Ink Only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.59 in. / 142mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.12 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Pen cap cannot be posted.
- Pen Max Diameter, Barrel: 0.52 in. / 13.3mm
- Pen Diameter, Grip: 0.4 in. / 10mm
- Total Weight: 1 oz. / 28g
- Packaged in clear case with a wrench and silicone grease.
- Made in Taiwan