Also known as the "Sapporo Mini" the Sailor Professional Gear Slim Mini pocket fountain pen is back in North America! The Mini is a shorter length (14.5mm shorter when capped) than the Professional Gear Slim, making it a compact size to fit your on-the-go writing needs. With the cap posted on the barrel, the length is a comparable 11mm shorter than the Slim. The Slim Mini might be smaller but it packs the same quality 14kt gold Sailor nib that writers have come to know and love.
To follow up the successful launch of the Pro Gear Slim Mini earlier in 2020, Sailor introduces the new wave of Slim Mini pens with a postable cap without any screw threads on the back of the barrel. Due to the smaller size of the barrel, the Slim Mini will only accept a Sailor proprietary ink cartridge refill or the Sailor mini converter (sold separately).
Sailor Professional Gear Slim Mini Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2020 Regular Release
- Pen Material: PMMA Resin with gold appointments
- Nib: 14kt Gold, medium-fine size only
- Filling Mechanism: Sailor proprietary Cartridge (included) or Sailor Mini Converter (item # 14-0704-220, sold separately)
- Pen Length, Closed: 4.29 in. / 109mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 3.64 in. / 93mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 5.20 in. / 132mm
- Barrel Max Diameter: 0.43 in. / 11mm
- Section Diameter: 0.35 in. - 0.39 in. / 9-10mm
- Total Weight: 0.63 oz. / 18g
- Gift boxed with 1-year warranty