Here's to the Red, White and Blue! Introducing Sailor Professional Gear in "Go USA". A North America Exclusive. 330 million people. 50 states. One country. For a moment we push aside our differences and unite under one flickering historic flame. Together we stand, we endure, we focus, we compete, and we celebrate. We cheer our athletes on to every hard-earned finish line. Forged in our emblematic red, white, and glittering blue, SAILOR’s latest Professional Gear “Go USA” fountain pen encapsulates our nation’s magnificent vision. To emulate our Nations patriotic vision, SAILOR magnificently highlights the light-catching sparkles within the grip section of this pen to remind us of the stars on our flag shining through, of an eagle gliding across the glistening surface of a mountain lake. The bright golden accents and solid gold nib evoke the grandeur of stepping onto the platform we have been dreaming of, finally accepting that gleaming medal; the ultimate prize. It’s time to give it all we’ve got.
The nib of the standard or regular Professional Gear is the 21kt gold that many writers know as one of the best nibs in the world. Fill with the Sailor proprietary cartridge or converter (both options included).
Sailor Professional Gear Regular Fountain Pen in Go USA Specifications
- Edition: Limited to 1,200 pieces worldwide
- Pen Material: Translucent resin with gold appointments
- Nib: 21kt Gold
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge / Converter (both included)
- Pen Length - Capped: 5.11 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length - Open, Cap Removed: 4.55 in. / 115.5mm
- Pen Length - Open, Cap Posted: 5.86 in. / 149mm
- Cap Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Section Diameter: 0.41 in. / 10.5mm
- Weight (Total): 0.7oz / 19.8g
- Gift boxed with warranty