The Retro 51 Tornado Raw Copper rollerball pen is a heavy metal pen that will age well with use. The uncoated copper finish will react to your usage and the surrounding environment, developing a patina over time. The pen will truly be unique to you, becoming a one-of-a-kind heirloom piece.
Retro 1951 Tornado Vintage Metalsmith Raw Copper Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited.
- Finish: Raw, polished Copper Barrel
- Trim: Polished copper-plated accents (brass construction)
- Knurled twist-top
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Top disc
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching graphic tube packaging.