As the famous phrase goes, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." With a reputation that is larger than life, Las Vegas is a city that attracts tens of millions of thrill seekers and risk-takers each year. Also called "Sin City," Vegas is a playground for adult amusements. Las Vegas is home to over 150 casinos, with most of the famous mega-resorts located on the "Strip" - a 4.2-mile stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard. For a more nostalgic Vegas experience, travel to Fremont Street and say "hello" to the oversized neon cowboy "Vegas Vic."
Las Vegas, Nevada is the 7th city featured in the Retro 51 Tornado Skyline limited edition collection. Available exclusively at Goldspot Pens, this retractable rollerball pen displays iconic Vegas landmarks around the tapered barrel. Find the fountains at the Bellagio, the Treasure Island pirate ship, the MGM lion, the Luxor's sphinx, the miniaturized Paris Eiffel Tower and New York skyline, the towering Stratosphere, the Excalibur castle, the larger-than-life Vegas Vic, gondolas at the Venetian, and more! This design has plenty of Easter eggs throughout, including a parachuting Elvis! Charge the glow-in-the-dark pen under bright light so you can see Vegas illuminated under complete darkness.
Retro 51 x Goldspot Pens Exclusive Vegas Skyline Limited Edition Rollerball Pen Details
- 2022 Limited Edition of 777 pens worldwide (significant for lucky 7's usually seen on a slot machine), individually numbered on the top ring.
- The wrap-around barrel design features a detailed illustration of the Vegas landmarks. Glows in the dark. Be sure to "charge" the pen under bright light for the best glow.
- Polished brass accents, clip, and knurled twist-top.
- Illustration of dice on the top disc
- Standard Tornado Rollerball Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Smooth-writing REF5P black ink rollerball refill installed. Can also use Parker-style, Easy-Flow 9000 ballpoint refills (sold separately).
- Packaged in a matching commemorative tube.
- Please note we cannot guarantee any specific edition numbers in your order, even if they are super lucky numbers.