Retro 51 is sending some love your way with the latest USPS stamp rollerball pen. Officially licensed with the US Postal Service, the "Love stamp" series began in 1973 and continues with the 2021 graphic illustration that Retro 51 used as the design of this pen. The colorful pattern is silkscreened on the stainless steel barrel and gloss-varnished to protect the finish. The USPS logo and the pen's serial number are engraved on the top ring. Each pen is topped with a graphic finial of a heart.
The original artwork by Bailey Sullivan and Greg Breeding adds color and whimsy to your mailings. The 2021 Love stamp design "features a colorful and light-hearted digital illustration." Similar to the 2021 Holiday Stamp, the "Love Stamp" is individually numbered. However, it is not limited and will be part of the ongoing Retro 51 catalog.
Retro 1951 Tornado "USPS Love Stamp" Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Numbered, Regular Edition
- Serial number engraved on the top ring of each pen.
- Standard Tornado Rollerball Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Pen Material: Stainless steel base with silkscreened graphics
- Pen Trim: Polished Chrome
- "Heart" top disc illustration
- Matching commemorative packaging tube
- Smooth writing retractable rollerball pen uses the capless rollerball type refill REF5P
- May be converted to use an easy flow 9000 ballpoint type refill cartridge (sold separately)