Popularized in fashion, hair coloring, and nail art, the ombre style embodies this Retro 51 rollerball pen. A pearlized gradient runs from turquoise to navy blue down the length of the pen's tapered barrel. The Blue Lagoon is a refreshingly simple design named after the Icelandic geothermal spa visited by hundreds of thousands every year. It is said that a visit to the Blue Lagoon has restorative healing properties for the skin. The Retro 51 Blue Lagoon rollerball pen, if used frequently and correctly, can have a calming effect on one's mind. Writing with this smooth, rollerball ink of this pen is like taking your brain for a day at the spa.
Retro 1951 Tornado Ombre Blue Lagoon Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Regular edition. Not numbered or limited. Exclusive to Goldspot Pens
- Finish: Pearlized gradient finish.
- Trim: Polished chrome trims
- Knurled twist-top
- Refill: Rollerball Refill REF5P/REF57P, can also adapt to Ballpoint Conversion REF71 Easy Flow (sold separately)
- Translucent blue top disc
- Pen Length: 5 in. / 125mm
- Pen Barrel Diameter: 0.45 in. / 12mm
- Pen Weight: 1 oz / 28g
- Matching graphic tube packaging.