Let this Retro 51 fountain pen be your faithful writing companion throughout the years and you will be rewarded with a pen that ages gracefully. The Raw Brass Tornado fountain pen starts with an uncoated mirror-polished exterior. Not only will the exposed brass help kill any bacteria or microbes that come in contact with your pen, it will also begin to tarnish and add character to the appearance of your pen.
In 2019, Retro 51 upgraded their fountain pen nib units to Jowo #6 size stainless steel and have a more comfortable, contoured section to hold. Choose between using international size ink cartridges or fill with any bottled fountain pen ink using the included converter.
This solid metal pen has a great weight in hand. The knurled metal finial decoration and punched clip design takes on the style of the Tornado collection.
Retro 1951 Raw Brass Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body and Cap Finish: Raw Brass - uncoated to show a patina over time
- Green Top Disc
- Trims: Raw Brass
- Nib: Jowo #6 size stainless steel nib
- Filling System: International Cartridge or Converter (Included)
- Pen Length Capped: 5.38 in. / 136.7mm
- Pen Length Open (Uncapped): 4.96 in. / 125.9mm
- Pen Length with Cap Posted: 6.2 in. / 157.6mm
- Diameter Body: 0.46 in. / 11.8mm
- Diameter Grip Section: 0.36 in. / 9.1mm
- Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
- Packaged in a Graphic Tube that doubles as a single pen stand.