Although most of their sculptures are monumental in scale, Dallas-based sculptors Brad Oldham and Christy Coltrin created this palm-sized pewter sculpture to decorate your workspace and provide a rest for your pen. This criminally charming squirrel was born in the artists' downtown Dallas studio. Each piece is hand-cast in lead-free pewter, polished, and artist signed. The Squirrel Bandit's main job is to hold the limited edition Retro 51 pen called "Stacked Friends" created by the same artists (sold separately).
Retro 1951 Squirrel Bandit Pen Rest Specifications
- Material: Hand-cast Pewter
- Capacity: Rest one pen between the tail and back of the squirrel.
- Pen Stand Width: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Pen Stand Height: 1.77 in. / 45mm
- Pen Stand Depth: 1.30 in. / 33mm
- Pen Stand Weight: 1.3 oz. / 36.9g