The Platinum Preppy Wa Limited Edition is true to it's heritage with six designs inspired by traditional Japanese patterns. This beautiful starter fountain pen is the perfect gift and a phenomenal value. The Sakura Chirashi fountain pen features white cherry blossoms on a translucent pink body, a clear cap, trim, and grip section. The Preppy accepts Platinum cartridges or a Platinum converter to fill with bottled ink. It comes with one blue-black ink cartridge. The Platinum converter is sold separately.
Sakura Chirashi (scattered cherry blossoms): "Sakura," the Japanese word for cherry blossoms, is said to be comprised of "sa" that refers to the god of rice field and "kura" that means a seat for the god, and hence, people believed that cherry blossoms signaled a year of good harvest. The symbolic flower of the spring also represents new beginnings, prosperity, and good luck.
- The fine line nib on this nib writes like a luxury fountain pen.
- Stainless Steel nib
- Modern trendy styling
- Available in six designs
- Uses Platinum Cartridges (one blue black ink cartridge included) or convertor sold separately
- Great for fountain pen beginners and gift giving
- Length (Closed): 5.5 in. / 140mm
- Length (Posted): 6.5 in. / 160mm
- Length (Cap Off): 4.6 in. / 125mm
- Max Diameter: 0.47 in. / 12mm
- Diameter at nosecone: 0.31 in. /8mm
- Weight 0.4oz / 11.33g
Engraving is not recommended for this item.