The Platinum Preppy Wa Limited Edition is true to its heritage with six designs inspired by traditional Japanese patterns. This beautiful starter fountain pen is the perfect gift and a phenomenal value. The Ogi Chirashi fountain pen features gold fan designs on a solid black body, a clear cap, trim, and grip section. The Preppy accepts Platinum cartridges or a Platinum converter to fill with bottled ink. It comes with one blue-black ink cartridge. The Platinum converter is sold separately.
Ogi Chirashi (scattered folding fans): Known as an auspicious pattern as the shape of the folding fan that widens at the bottom represents prosperity and growth, it had traditionally served to ward off evil and bad fortune as it was believed that gods dwell in fans.
- The fine line nib on this nib writes like a luxury fountain pen.
- Stainless Steel nib
- Modern trendy styling
- Available in six designs
- Uses Platinum Cartridges (one blue black ink cartridge included) or convertor sold separately
- Great for fountain pen beginners and gift giving
- Length (Closed): 5.5 in. / 140mm
- Length (Posted): 6.5 in. / 160mm
- Length (Cap Off): 4.6 in. / 125mm
- Max Diameter: 0.47 in. / 12mm
- Diameter at nosecone: 0.31 in. /8mm
- Weight 0.4oz / 11.33g
Engraving is not recommended for this item.