Platinum Pens (Japan) introduces the Plaisir Color of the Year for 2022, called “Aura." In spiritual beliefs, person's aura is an unseen field of energy that is affected by their emotional state. These auras emit a color that signifies different qualities and emotions.
For example, a pink aura represents cheerfulness, excitement and vigor. A green aura means healing, growth and adaptability. A blue aura symbolizes spirituality, intuition and harmony
To express the pen's aura, Platinum layered polarized pearl on white-painted aluminum that shines with a fascinating radiance. The finish looks different depending on the light. Platinum matches the pearlized color of the pen body with a matching ABS feeder that can be seen through the clear grip section.
The stainless steel nib has a special alloy point resistant to wear that ensures quality. In addition, the built-in “Slip & Seal Mechanism” prevents ink from drying out in the pen even after a year, offering stress-free smooth writing at any time. The Plaisir can be filled using the included Platinum proprietary ink cartridge or Platinum converter (sold separately).
Platinum Plaisir 2022 Limited Edition Aura Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Edition: 2022 Special Edition
- Body Material: Polarized Scratch Resistant Metal Body Due To Pearl Processing Treatment
- Slip and Seal cap prevents ink from drying and enables smooth writing even after no use for a whole year
- The feeder is also applied with a color that matches the pearl coating on the body to create a sense of unity when the cap is removed.
- Trim: Chrome
- Filling Mechanism: Platinum proprietary cartridge or converter. Converter sold separately.
- Nib: Stainless Steel
- Length Open, Cap Posted: 6 in. / 152mm
- Length Closed: 5.6in / 143mm
- Pen Max Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Weight: 0.54oz / 15.4g
- Gift boxed