Inspired by the vast, unchartered waters of the deep sea, PARKER IM Fountain pen Submerge CT pays tribute to those who go beyond their limits to explore the unknown.
Featuring a two-tone blue gradient lacquered cap and barrel with a tactile, etched pattern that evokes deep-sea exploration.
For use with QUINK ink cartridges or convertible to ink bottle filling, the nib is made from durable stainless steel and shaped to deliver a writing experience that’s both reliable and personal.
Presented in a PARKER gift box, it is the perfect gift for young professionals looking to go beyond their limits and reach their full potential.
Parker IM Fountain Pen in Submerge - Fine Point Details:
- Finish: Premium Blue Gradient Lacquer on Stainless Steel with Chrome Trim
- Cap: Brass and Lacquer
- Trim: Chrome Trim
- Nib: Stainless Steel Nib
- Filling System: Cartridge/Converter (Converter not included. Can be purchased separately.)
- Pen Length, Closed - 5.39 in. / 137mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off) - 4.6 in . / 117mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted) - 6.00 in. / 152.5mm
- Pen Max Diameter - 0.47 in. / 12mm
- Pen Grip Diameter - 0.33 in. - 0.39 in. / 8.5mm - 10mm
- Gift boxed