The Opus 88 Jazz Color fountain pen has a classic design which is available in a variety of colors. The material of the body of the pen is specially made and is slightly slimmer compared to the popular Opus 88 Omar edition. Equipped with eyedropper filling system and center bar to regulate the ink flow. Traditionally this is only available on high end eyedropper fountain pens. The semi-translucent resin portion of the pen allows you to see both your current ink level and your nib while capped.
Masterfully engineered to serve both form and function, Opus 88 pens transcend mere communication to reflect the artistry that is the written word. For over two decades, founder Michael Hsu has personally and painstakingly crafted each pen to exacting standards. Those who recognize the power and beauty of an exquisite writing instrument appreciate his work. Since 1988, as an OEM/ODM supplier, Michael has earned a reputation for excellence.
Opus 88 JAZZ Color Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Resin, colored body
- Trim: Chrome
- Nib: Stainless steel #6 size Jowo nib with plastic feed
- Filling System: Eyedropper (includes glass eyedropper) with shut-off valve to safeguard against leakage
- Pen length, closed: 5.96 in. / 151.5mm
- Pen length, open (Cap off): 5.26 in. / 133.5mm
- Pen length, open (Cap posted): 6.81 in. / 173
- Pen Barrel Max Diameter: 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Pen Grip Section Diameter: 0.39 in. - 0.47 in. / 10mm - 12mm
- Pen Weight (without ink): 1oz / 28.35g
- Made in Taiwan
- Gift boxed with instruction booklet