From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, pearlescent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Introduced at the Philadelphia Pen Show in 2020, the Narwhal Schuylkill (pronounced Skool-kill) is named after the river in Pennsylvania. Swirling shades of blue and red acrylic are matched with rose-gold appointments, clip, and stainless steel nib. Since the Schuylkill pen material is opaque, Narwhal built in a clear ink window toward the front end of the pen to show the amount of ink in the pen, even when the pen is closed!
Narwhal Schuylkill "Dragonet Sapphire" Fountain Pen Specifications:
- 2022 Limited Edition of 2000 pieces
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Polished Rose Gold
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Pen Length, closed: 5.71 in. / 145 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.16 in. / 131 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 6.97 in. / 177 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.35 in. - 0.43 in. / 9mm - 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed with user guide, 1-year warranty, and metal piston wrench.