Share the love of writing with this all-in-one fountain pen starter kit. When most fountain pen enthusiasts recall their first foray into the realm of traditional writing, the Lamy Safari is usually credited as the "gateway" pen. Despite moving on to luxury pens with gold nibs, pen collectors still love their Lamy Safari pens. Their durability and quality are an exceptional value to use as an everyday writing pen. Safari pens are great for students because they can get knocked around and aren't terribly expensive to replace if they go missing.
Keep the art of writing by hand alive by sending this special pen and ink set to a budding scribe in your life. This Lamy pen set has all the essentials to get started - the Lamy Safari Charcoal (Umbra) fountain pen is fitted with a fine nib - a suitable nib grade for most paper types and handwriting styles. To get started writing quickly, pop in the included LT10 blue ink cartridge. To keep on jotting notes and completing lengthy exams, use the included LZ28/24 converter to fill the pen using the included bottle of LT52 Lamy Blue bottled ink. Don't worry about the mess, Lamy has that covered with an integrated roll of blotting paper built into the ink bottle base. Everything is made in Heidelberg, Germany with the utmost attention to quality and performance.
Lamy Safari Charcoal L17F Fountain Pen Starter Kit Specifications
- Pen Material: Sturdy ABS Plastic body and cap.
- Springy flexible wire clip.
- Nib: Stainless steel nib with iridium tip in fine point.
- Filling Mechanism: LT10 Lamy proprietary ink cartridge (one blue ink cartridge included), LZ28 converter compatible (INCLUDED)
- Includes a 50ml bottle of LT52 Lamy blue fountain pen ink with blotting paper.
- Pen Length (Closed): 5.5 inches / 139.5mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap off): 5.1 inches /128.5mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap posted): 6.5 inches / 164mm
- Pen Diameter (Section) : 0.3 inches / 9mm
- Pen Diameter (Cap) : 0.5 inches / 13.5mm
- Total Weight: 0.6 oz / 17g
- Made in Germany.