Named after one of the most colorful semi-precious gemstones, the Lamy AL-Star special edition of 2020 is bright with a colorful aqua blue finish called Turmaline. The anodized aluminum body and cap have a satin metallic finish that amplifies the rich color of this pen. A polished chrome metal wire clip attaches with ease to your pocket or pen loop.
The AL-Star rollerball pen takes its body shape and design from the ever-popular starter pen, the Safari. The aluminum finish adds a higher degree of distinction. The translucent, molded grip section guides fingers to their proper position while allowing a sneak peek into the inner workings of the pen. The rolling ball of the tip lays down a rich, flowing line of ink with hardly any finger pressure.
Lamy AL-Star Turmaline Special Edition Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Special Edition 2020
- Pen Material: Anodized aluminum body and cap with translucent plastic front section grip.
- Refill: LM63 Rollerball cartridge, made in Germany. (Lamy Proprietary)
- Pen Length - Capped: 5.5 in. / 139.5mm
- Pen Length - Open, Cap Removed: 5.1 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length - Open, Cap Posted: 6.65 in. / 166mm
- Pen Body Diameter: 0.5 in. / 12.8mm
- Section Diameter: 0.4 in. / 9mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.8oz / 22g
- Boxed in a no-frills, Lamy cardboard pen tube.
- Made in Germany