The “J” was Esterbrook’s sleek and suave, classic pocket pen that appealed to the practicality of the times. It was a perfect pen for both men and women, and we think it still is today.
Our revival of this 1940’s and 50’s pen has all of the hallmarks of its predecessor, with a few new bells and whistles.
The “JR” is stylish and refined without being too fancy. It’s meant to match your style, as well as it graces your hand. With a refined design, that isn’t fussy, it is compact in size, so you can always have one on hand in your jeans or shirt pocket, purse, or briefcase. It can be with you on the go, wherever you go.
Mirroring the original “J”’s production, our new version is offered in three colors: Tuxedo Black, Carmine Red and Capri Blue. Tuxedo and Carmine shine bright in Silver trim and Capri gleams in Gold.
And since we hope you’ll hold onto it forever, both the German JoWo nib and the top of the pen have been engraved with the Esterbrook Eternity symbol.
Esterbrook JR Pocket Fountain Pen Specifications
- Body Material: Turned acrylic barrel and cap – colors in Capri Blue, Carmine Red and Tuxedo Charcoal
- Trim: Metal clip and accents plated to match the ring and nib
- Ergonomic grip
- Threaded cap
- Nib: Stainless steel nib in glossy rhodium or gold plating
- Filling System: Cartridge and converter fill – both included
- Nib sizes include extra fine, fine, medium, broad and stub 1.1
- Eternity symbol on cap finial
- Cap ring laser engraved with the Esterbrook logo
- Length (Capped): 5 in. / 127mm
- Length (Cap Posted): 6 in. / 152.4mm
- Polishing cloth included
- Fabric gift box