A callback to the Golden Age of Hollywood, Scarlet was inspired by old glamour and the silver screen starlets who set Los Angeles (and a few men's hearts) ablaze.
The latest Estie is a romantic mixture of blues and reds, making for an intriguing blend of subtlety and romanticism. At once bold and demure, this pen will surely be a Leading Lady in your collection.
To match the sweetness of the pen's bold colors, Esterbrook fits a Jowo #6 stainless steel nib on each fountain pen, plated in gold to match the gold clip and engraved brand mark on the cap. You can rely on your pen writing fresh every time thanks to the cushion cap closure. The Estie is available in nib grades EF, F, M, B, or 1.1mm Stub. Specialty Needlepoint, Scribe (architect), and Journaler (medium italic) are subject to availability.
Esterbrook Estie Oversize Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited (not numbered)
- Pen Body and Cap Material: Shimmering Diamondcast Resin
- Cushion Screw Cap Closure seals pen to keep the ink fresh.
- Pen Length (Closed): 6.125 inches / 155.6mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap off): 5.375 inches / 136.5mm
- Pen Length (Open, cap posted): 7.375 inches / 187.3mm
- Pen Diameter (Section) : .4375 inches / 11mm
- Pen Diameter (Cap) : .656 inches / 16.7mm
- Total Weight: 1.2oz / 34g
- Nib: Gold-Plated #6 Size Jowo Stainless Steel Nib engraved with Esterbrook 1858. Can be interchanged with other #6 size nibs.
- Fills by Cartridge or Converter (International standard - included)
- MV Nib Adapter (sold separately) allows this pen to accept vintage Esterbrook nibs.
- Gift boxed with warranty.