The Conklin All American has a grand size to match its vibrant personality. Named after a vintage Conklin designed in the 1930's, the All American brings pen design back to a simple, classic style. Conklin designed the large pen in European grade resin that is appealing to see and touch. The pen may be large, but it is well designed with enough taper to provide a good balance in-hand. A signature Conklin "rocker" clip adds a bit of vintage flair to the top of this rounded-profile pen.
Conklin All American Demo Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Regular Collection
- Pen Material: European-grade resin
- Clip: Rosegold Plated Conklin Rocker Clip
- Nib : Rosegold plated German-made Jowo #6 Stainless steel, plastic feed
- Filling System : International Cartridge/Converter (both included)
- Length Capped : 5.7 in. / 144mm
- Length Uncapped : 5.0 in. / 126mm
- Length Posted : 6.6 in. / 168mm
- Cap Diameter : 0.7 in. / 17mm
- Barrel Diameter : 0.6 in. / 15mm
- Section Diameter : 0.4 in. / 11mm
- Pen Weight : 1.1 oz / 31g
- Gift Boxed
- Parts are manufactured in Asia (except nib) and assembled in Conoga Park, California.