The Waterman Hemisphere Essential is updated to include a thicker center band with the Waterman logo finely engraved upon polished metal trim. The fountain pen is fitted with a stainless steel nib available in fine or medium point sizes. It fills via Waterman ink cartridge or converter.
Waterman Hemisphere Fountain Pen in Stainless Steel with Chrome Trim Specifications
- Striking clean design and noble materials come together with a new focus on streamlined simplicity to redefine elegance.
- Comfortable and brilliantly designed, the expertly engraved nib is unmistakable in its writing experience.
- Indulge in exquisite refinement and effortless sophistication with the refined, rippled strokes of this iconic palladium-plated chiseled wave design.
- Skillfully made in France, every Waterman pen echoes the genius of founder Lewis Edson Waterman, inventor of the first reliable fountain pen in 1883.
- The barrel and cap are made of brass and lacquered with inside a plastic liner
- Trim: Chrome Trim
- Nib: Engraved Stainless Steel Nib
- Filling Mechanism: Cartridge/Converter
- Ink Color: Blue Ink
- Gift Boxed