The Opera Master 'Savanna' transports the pen collector to the fascinating landscapes of the African savanna, where lions, zebras, and elephants roam in the wild. The savanna landscape changes with the passing of the seasons, from the dry heat of the plateaus to the wet rain of the tropics. The predominantly yellow shades of the dry season shift into thousands of brown hues typical of the rainy season. These two seasons come together in harmony and are united not only in the heart of Africa but as well in the barrel and the cap of the new Opera Master Savanna.
The cap opens with an easy 20-degree turn with the patented Hook Safe Lock mechanism.
Visconti Opera Master Savanna Limited Edition Fountain Pen Specifications
- Limited Edition of 888 pieces worldwide
- Pen body crafted from a semi-transparent acrylic resin with beautiful swirls of yellow, brown, cream, and white
- Trim: Palladium
- Clip: Palladium accented with Yellow enamel
- Fitted with an 18kt Gold Nib
- Fills using a double reservoir power filler vacuum system
- Palladium Plated Trims
- Gift Boxed