Visconti’s master craftsmen have recreated in the acrylic resin the game of lights and shadows of the Tuscan landscape by mixing swirls of green and brown. The green and brown veins on the body of the pen reflect the variety of colors of the enchanting Tuscan landscape and the play of shadows created on the ground by the orderly rows of cypresses, the undisputed protagonists of the hills.
The Homo Sapiens Tuscan Hills pen uses the patented Visconti hook safe capping mechanism. The body is a demonstrator model that is hand polished. All trims are crafted in 925 sterling silver.
Available as a fountain pen or rollerball, the collection is limited to 888 pieces. The fountain pen features Visconti's patented Double Reservoir Power Filler, a unique filling system that allows a greater ink capacity and safe usage during air flights. The fountain pen is further enhanced with Visconti's large 18kt gold nib, available in EF, F, M, B, and Stub.
Visconti Homo Sapiens Fountain Pen in Tuscan Hills Specifications
- Limited Edition of 888 pieces
- Body Material: Demonstrator with green and brown swirls made from Acrylic Resin
- Trim: Silver, Palladium Plated
- Cap: Hook Safe Lock
- Filling Mechanism: Double Reservoir Power Filler
- Nib: 18kt White Gold
- Can be customized with the magnetized MyPen System
- Length Closed: 5.75in (146mm)
- Length Posted: 6.83in (173.4mm)
- Diameter: 0.56in (14.3mm)
- Weight: 0.81oz (23g)
- Gift boxed