The Visconti Homo Sapiens Evolution is handmade from hardened volcanic lava sourced from Mt. Etna in Sicily Italy. The unique lava material has a high degree of resilience (virtually unbreakable) is flame proof (heat resistant over 100 degrees Celsius) slightly hygroscopic (absorbs hand sweat during use) and is dense to the touch.
The shape is the one of the successful Homo Sapiens design, but with the body in the unic volcanic lava from Visconti, combined with a steel cap. The reflection of lights and its particular shape highlight the splendor of this fine writing instrument. The cap has been engraved with a special technique.
Visconti Homo Sapiens Evolution Fountain Pen - Black and Silver - Medium Point
- Finish: Volcanic Lava and Steel
- Trim: Silver
- Cap: Screw-cap
- Filling Mechanism: Vacuum Power Filler
- 18kt Large Silver Tone Nib
- Can be customized with the magnetized MyPen System
- Length Closed: 5.7in (145.7mm)
- Length Posted: 6.7in (170.3mm)
- Weight: 2.3oz (64g)
- Gift boxed