The TWSBI (commonly pronounced "twiz-bee") Eco is the answer to the common question, "what is a good starter fountain pen?" The piston-filling Eco provides all the enjoyment of owning a modern fountain pen at a fraction of the cost.
The transparent resin barrel gives the writer a clear view of the ink sloshing around as they write. A dependable, iridium-tipped steel nib writes smoothly in a variety of point sizes to suit your writing style. The nib keeps fresh with ink thanks to the inner cap seal.
After writing hundreds, if not thousands, of pages, you can maintain your TWSBI Eco using the included wrench and silicone grease.
The "Glow Green" style has a translucent green cap and piston knob. These parts will glow in the dark after the material has had a chance to charge in direct light.
TWSBI Eco Glow Green Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2022 Release
- Pen Material: Transparent resin barrel with translucent, glow-in-the-dark green cap and piston knob
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Filling Mechanism: Internal Piston-Fill Mechanism (Bottled Ink Only)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.45 in. / 138.8mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.18 in. / 131.5mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): 6.60 in. / 167.5mm
- Pen Max Diameter, Barrel: 0.5 in. / 12.8mm
- Pen Diameter, Grip: 0.36 in. / 9mm
- Total Weight: 0.74 oz. / 21g
- Packaged in clear case with a wrench and silicone grease.
- Made in Taiwan