The volcanic Aeolian Archipelago is located off the northern coast of Sicily and is composed of seven beautiful and characteristic islands.
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 2000, the Aeolian Islands are a real corner of paradise that boasts breathtaking beaches lapped by the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, sensational views and fascinating geophysical features. The Aeolian Islands of Vulcano and Panarea stand out for their beauty and characteristic charm.
FEEL Vulcano is made of black mother-of-pearl resin with dark gray reflections - recalling the dark and gloomy colors of the island. Enriched by platinum trim.
Scribo Feel Fountain Pen in Vulcano - 18kt Gold Nib Specifications
- Limited Production 219 handcrafted pieces
- Body Material: "Vulcano" black mother-of-pearl with dark gray reflections, Hand-Turned Acrylic Resin
- Faceted with a dodecagonal shape
- Trim: Platinum Trim
- Nib: Rhodium-Finished 18kt Gold with ebonite feed
- Length Closed: 149.2 mm / 5.875 inches
Length Open: 133.5 mm / 5.255 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 17 mm / 0.67 inches
- Weight: 1.29oz / 36.50g
- Cap does not post on back-end
- Filling System: Internal Piston Mechanism (bottled ink only) holds 1.42ml of ink
- Gift boxed with a double pen pouch