The volcanic Aeolian Archipelago is located off the northern coast of Sicily and is composed of seven beautiful and characteristic islands.
Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 2000, the Aeolian Islands are a real corner of paradise that boasts breathtaking beaches lapped by the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, sensational views and fascinating geophysical features. The Aeolian Islands of Vulcano and Panarea stand out for their beauty and characteristic charm.
Panarea is a scenic and jetsetter-alluring island also known for its thermal mud, black beaches and wonderful cerulean sea.
Scribo Feel Fountain Pen in Panarea - 18kt Gold Nib Specifications
- Limited Production 219 handcrafted pieces
- Body Material: "Panarea" mother-of-pearl light blue, Hand-Turned Acrylic Resin
- Faceted with a dodecagonal shape
- Trim: Platinum Trim
- Nib: Rhodium-Finished 18kt Gold with ebonite feed
- Length Closed: 149.2 mm / 5.875 inches
Length Open: 133.5 mm / 5.255 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 17 mm / 0.67 inches
- Weight: 1.29oz / 36.50g
- Cap does not post on back-end
- Filling System: Internal Piston Mechanism (bottled ink only) holds 1.42ml of ink
- Gift boxed with a double pen pouch