Inspired by our beautiful Italy’s wine making.
Knowing how to make good wine means knowing the land, understanding its secrets and changes,
through a method that has been handed down from ancient generations. That is why wine making is
considered a true art.
Among the various steps in making red wine, after crushing or pressing, we obtain must “Mosto”, thick,
cloudy liquid rich in reddish colors.
The must represents the beginning of the fermentation process that will lead, after long and laborious
steps, to the actual wine.
Another method, much faster, allows to benefit from the flavors of the grapes harvested during the last
harvest: this process allows to make “novello” wine.
We dedicate our new FEELs to Mosto, with its colorful red tones, and to Novello wine, with its very
deep red color; each of them are made of resin and embellished with yellow gold trim and available in
only 219 pieces per color.
SCRIBO Feel Novello Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: Limited to 219 handcrafted pieces worldwide.
- Finish: Hand-Turned Acrylic Resin with Intense, Deep Ruby and Purple hues
- Faceted with a dodecagonal shape
- Trim: Yellow Gold
- Nib: Flexible 14kt Gold with ebonite feed
- Length Closed: 149.2 mm / 5.875 inches
- Length Open: 133.5 mm / 5.255 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 17 mm / 0.67 inches
- Weight: 1.29oz / 36.50g
- Cap does not post on back-end
- Filling System: Internal Piston Mechanism (bottled ink only) holds 1.42ml of ink
- Gift boxed with a double pen pouch