Love is forever and this gorgeous United States Postal Service® stamp proves that. The whimsical lettering of “Forever” made into the shape of a heart is beautiful in both red and white. This pen is perfect to write love letters to your forever love.
This Retro51 Tornado rollerball pen features the USPS® Forever Love Forever Stamps silkscreened onto the stainless-steel barrel and finished with a gloss varnish that is complemented by the white accents. Each Tornado’s top ring features an engraved USPS logo plus the pen’s serial number engraved in this running numbered series. The textured knurl-top twists to extract the smooth-flowing rollerball refill and then closes with a twist in the opposite direction when not in use. Each pen is topped with a graphic finial that continues the romantic white swirl on the red background. The Retro51 licensed pen comes within a commemorative USPS packaging tube that not only stores your pen, but also can be used as a pen stand in your desk when not in use. Pick up this rollerball pen as a Valentine's Day gift or for the stamp collector in your life.
Artist Jessica Hische created the lettering that forms the stamp's "heart," first drawing her design by hand and then finishing the stamp art digitally. Jessica Hische created the stamp images under the guidance of Art director Antonio Alcalá.
Retro 1951 Tornado "USPS Love Stamp 2015" Rollerball Pen Specifications
- Edition: Numbered, Regular Edition (not limited)
- Serial number engraved on the top ring of each pen.
- Standard Tornado Rollerball Pen Size, Pen Length: 5.11 in. / 129.5mm
- Pen Material: Stainless steel base with silkscreened graphics
- Pen Trim: Matte White
- Romantic graphic swirl top disc illustration
- Matching commemorative packaging tube
- Smooth writing retractable rollerball pen uses the capless rollerball type refill REF5P
- May be converted to use an easy flow 9000 ballpoint type refill cartridge (sold separately)